- National Science Foundation—funding support from the Delaware EPSCoR program. “Reducing Household Nutrient Run-off: Power of Testimonials & Technology Persistence.” $59,979. L. H. Palm-Forster (PI), K.D. Messer and O. M. Savchenko (co-PIs). 2018.
- Graduate Student Travel Grants. $5,000. Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois. 2014, 2015.
- Data Purchase Program Grant. $5,000. University of Illinois. O. M. Savchenko and J. B. Braden (co-PI). 2011.
- Graduate Student/Faculty Collaborative Research Grant. “Firm Derivatives Use in the Partial Hedging of
Currency Risk.” $10,000. University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. O. M. Savchenko and S. Makar (co-PIs). 2009.
SCHOLARSHIPS, HONORS, AND AWARDS
- Clean Energy Education Fellowship. University of Illinois, 2014-2016.
- List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students (3 semesters), University of Illinois, 2014-2015.
- Best Graduate Research Paper Award. University of Illinois, 2013.
- Ralph Joseph Mutti Fellowship. University of Illinois, 2012.
- Outstanding Graduate Research Award. University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2009.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, National Honor Society for AACSB-Accredited Business Schools, 2009.
- Outstanding Graduate Award “Rising Star”, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2009.
- Project Management Institute Fellowship. University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2009.
- Graduate Fellowship for Women. American Association of University Women, 2008.
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2008.
- MBA Scholarship. University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2008.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, National Honor Society for AACSB-Accredited Business Schools, 2008.